Dec 16, 2009

CATS....

This cats look happy... hahahahha
I thought of wad to blog actullay but dis came to my mind..
Coz 2 cats was behind my out on top of the wall...

Ipoh cats and Johor cats are different.. i meant da stray 1s...

Johor cats go meow when they fight....
Ipoh cats go meow when they sit on da wall talking to each other.. or havin conference wid other cats...
This is wad happen between 2 cats which sat behind my house wall behind my room...

They were going:
Cat 1: meow meow .....
Cat 2: verr verrrr ....
Cat 1: mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeooooooooooeewwwww!!!!!!
Cat 2: meooooooooooowwwww!!!!!
Cat 1: verrr verr...

and they continued on..... lol... quite annoying if u are sleeping lol...

btw tyrael's incident of cats was funny.. he was like at da church poking and the cat but da cat just ignore..... further detail ask him... lol.....

Conclusion: Ipoh cats are more careless and diplomatic den Johor cats lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment