Jan 7, 2010

reminiscing 2009

Life changing, revolution, wadeva u called it .... 2009 experience..
It started wid a countdown new year on 1.1.2009..
Breakthrus after breakthrus happened thru out the year i just dunno where to start..
Just running thru highlights..
March ISCF camp - UNVEILED... was more than expectation.... As a committee, we hav to look into alot of stuff from the tiniest to the biggest.... but God provided all the way...
Camp was no ordinary 1....
Admission for university in June..
My biggest challenge ever.... in 2009....
I came here, knowing nothing and no one... Spiritually it was a desert...
I started complain, started grumbling... like the Israelites did in Exodus...
Kelvin, my mentor, sat back and did nothing at all... (I understood later why)
I long and hunger for more yet there are nothing... no rain, not even a single drop...
Exams and stuff came i gave wadeva i could....
Than came the break.... sem break...
December - Musical...
It was wonderful.... better feedback than i expected... very professional...
INFUSE camp -Resonate
I got my answer... God open up heaven and pour more than rain.... His Spirit...
Stepped out of my unbelief and went into supernatural faith....
Kelvin did right by not doing anything coz it's written
"It's not by might nor power but by my Spirit" says the Lord - Zechariah 4v6

Than came back to uni wid a brand new purpose, unwaverable faith....
Sem 2... and 2010... fight on... resonating God.......


"I called, You answer..... and You came to my rescue...."

No comments:

Post a Comment