Sep 28, 2009

On the verge of smacking spree...

With absolutely no respect I have to say this.

Dude, you once said "juniors don't respect senior nowadays" but you are the ones who doesn't deserve respect at all.
Lates, delay.... I did my part, my team has accomplished whatever our part require, do we need to do URS also? WE did extra to help also, what did you contribute?
Sorry to say that, there is no place for you in my respect list. Extending once, I could understand coz everyone is busy. Delaying the second time is still acceptable coz I give face. Now what? A third?
You don't keep your word in keeping the dateline, what the crap you're doing? You expect respect for that? not keeping your word?
You said during raya you'll hand up but till today i got only one.
What have you been doing during raya? you don't celebrate it.
You previously said set the date on thursday so that anything happens got time to push back but this is just too much.
You are not the one with a lot of assignments, I have too.
Even if I have a dog, and I send the dog to accomplish something, somehow it will.. how bout u? worse than my dog? I don't think you fit to be a dog also...
U think this is disrespectful towards u and offensive? PROVE ME WRONG!!!
RESPECT IS EARNED, not by seniority...

(all of the above is applicable to those of you except for da 1 who passed up... he earns my deepest respect)

1 comment:

  1. hey dude... be cool be cool...
    i also gotta apologoze to you coz i also done my work late...

    ReplyDelete