Sep 27, 2009

updates

Updated..... had been focusing on exams so din update much.... so here is thru my lens...


the rainbow.... very nice 1 le...

one rainy nite thru my window...

the guitar shop wei.. cekap ba..

hollywood magic revealed... matrix style...

one sunny afternoon from my room window..

one misty morning thru my window...

NExt....

Was playin sims 3... dis is wad happened:

grim reaper in my sim house using pc... lol..

potato chips...

it was all in pieces when i bought it but it's ok...

Thank God and sapu saje....

My uni life....
an outdoor class... d lecturer is da malay guy.... he's very gud 2 us...

TOUR de ROOM...

My hostel room... front door..

this is da "living room" very messy and packed...

my work tables...

The rooms ...

the so called "kitchen"... but not utiliZed....

coz no cooking rule stands...

entrance to aaron's lair...

the 2 x 1 toilet.... very small....

my bed....

my closet....

my "stuff" table...

my bed.. abit messy coz was sleeping den thought of taking pics...

the little room fan....

RAYA trip...

the ice kacang....

ice ducks in sagano...

MCKL - serene, it kena bomb d la....

etude house - rita punya tempat ... pic berproblem.... dunno y cant rotate...


goin up genting....

arrival...

the cute dustbin in theme park hotel...

the genting hotel...

very misty... very cold...

my couzin, bro, bro's gf, sis, albert and my mum....

Back 2 ipoh!!!!

The K session wid iscf ppl...

guess who??? lol... miss sue li hahahaha dozing off of boredom...

- the end -

No comments:

Post a Comment