Apr 6, 2011

My 22nd Birthday


Specially UPON ah jie's request =)
It started with a simple steamboat dinner at Kluang inconjunction with my birthday and my friend's birthday on the 30th nite...


Another course in my faculty was there also and we are staring at them...


The unfinished stars in da pot.. who wants?

My coursemates....


It started innocently.....


Then kena sabo..............


my coursemates...


The birthday cake....



Me and my fren... his birthday was on that day, mine was the next day...

And continue with no pictures because the night went even crazier... and too risky for cameras..
I was floured multiple times at 12 am midnight and was sang the birthday song aloud...
Waking all those people sleep... I was as white as snow.....
Btw thank you ah jie for birthday wish =)
That's all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment