Jul 9, 2009

11.17pm..

normalize after a week of orientation...
lectures all started.. everything is good... but still no pork haha =)
this is a more detail bout uthm johor..
i share a room with another 2 hostelmate.. one of which is a christian..
it's quite hot and stuffy in my room.. it's quite small actually 4 3 ppl 1 live in... my toilet is 3x1.5 m wide(approximately)...
my apartmentmates mostly are studying I.T and if plus 3 of us is 6 ppl..quite a few christians around in my apartment..
the nearest same course ppl with me are at my blok at 4th floor..
i live at the 2nd floor..

i do thank God 4 the arrangement... i dun hav pressure at the 1st place coz my roomies not same course... and d subject i studyin is a repetition of form 6... but i hav to work hard anyway..

i do question: why God put me here at the 1st place?
though i have settle down, i am still waitin of wad is to be done here...
wad lacking dat i see in me and around me:
1) FGA Batu Pahat doesnt hav a youth group.
2) the congregation is small.
3) number of christians in uni are limited
4) quiet time with God cut short
5) no instrument at my hostel room
6) quite limited access to internet
7) my frens are a different bunch
8) it's hot here.. i do complain...
9) insufficient rest time...
10) getting very bored of everythin fast..

i'll wait patiencely 4 an answer......

No comments:

Post a Comment