Jul 20, 2009

no title...

sumone ask me to blog.. coz my blog very dead ... so i blog..
couldnt think of a title..
recap for today...

morning - economics.. lecturer came in have econs quiz.. i din study n not an art student.. thank God got few correct...
noon - wash clothes...
evening - pasar mlm.. hahaha no as big as ipoh 1.. just a few malay stalls oni...
nite- moral assignment ....

coming saturday and sunday hostel got function... dunno wad so cant go back ipoh... thought wanna go but hav 2 stay back.. so will be back soon..

dear irene..... haha ur picture very familiar... hav 2 c my album got ur face since u noe d other two le.. hahahaha.. dun worry i wont tell anyone, i'll just tell everyone..

tyrael, here is fine... freakin awesome... if u wanna exercise hahaha...

serene.. ntgla much 2 blog about.. haha blog d...u noe i noe can d hahahaha...

stuff left 2 do 4 next week:
a promo video 4 my uni - a project by my koko..
study - hav 2 coz exams soon d... my score 4.0... if cant lowest target is 3.9..
research 3D animation - got d program but no time 2 research... my last priority...

oooh ya just finished steamboat yesterday le.. GG 1...

my internet super slow... cant on9 certain time le... super slow, thinkin of broadband..
it's super bored wid ntg 2 do.. seriously... worst den i could imagine d level of boredom...

-the end 4 now -

No comments:

Post a Comment