Jul 12, 2009

it's just too strict...

lol my uni punya rules:

long pants no matter where u r... the shortest: knee length...
dat's not all dat.. below ur knee cap... one inch shorter revealing abit of knee cap: CANNOT!!
reason: sum religion dun let.. respect others..

pros: everybody looks decent

cons: i hav 2 buy alot of long pants... coz proportion 2 my height, there is no shorts which are longer den my knees.. all of my shorts are 1 inch shorter revealing a half of my knee cap..
dude, knee cap not aurat yet la doink...

internet filter - no msn, skype download and illegal stuff etc etc.. facebook office hours cant log in..
reason: coz d line will lag..

pros: it focus ppl on studies, no play play or hanky panky stuff

cons: dude, it's just msn k... man, wifi get a better 1 if streamyx not good enough..

well dis is uni... dis uni boleh... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment